Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 1 July 2010

sorry cannot upload this months challenge

Hi,

It's the first of the month and I should be here with a fab new monthly challenge for July

BUT Mr Blogger is playing games and will not let me me put my pics on.

Will keep trying throughout the day.

The challenge is set by a very talented lady you are going to love it and if you are lucky enough to get one of hers you will be thrilled.

As soon as I have managed to upload I will email our members.




3 comments:

K J D said...

Chris will be back later to check out how you are getting on with Mr Blgger!

BTW, have the vintage swaps been sent because I haven't received any yet :(

No worries if they haven't I know you have been busy.

Love Karen

Tarnished Rose said...

Have you tried using Windows Live Writer? I LOVE it and never use the Blogger updater any more. If you have are running Windows, it's free.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Oh dear, hope you get sorted out soon. Best wishes!