Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Friday 26 February 2010

Wk 4 SCD GD PLUS ZETTIOLOGY SHOWCASE AND A THANK YOU.

Sadly my last Friday as GD over at 'Something Completely Different' their theme for this week being 'TIME'

So much can be covered with this challenge I chose 'bath time' using some fab stamps from 'Paper Forest Designs' based in Australia why not pop over they have a great SALE on at the moment.
The letters making up the words 'Bath Time' I borrowed from my crafty pal Chris' one of Artistic Stampers alphabet set.
I included Rangers Glossy Accents as water splashes and on the letters too.

Why not pop over and join in the challenge by clicking on the highlighted link above... Big thank you to SCD Team for inviting me to play along. xxx




These 4 fabtastic Zettie ATC's are those of Carol one of the SCD design team Carol joins us on this ATC challenge blog each month... January's challenge being Zettiology here is her take on the theme.



Zettiology always reminds me of the BT Advert from the '80 with Maureen Lipman a brilliant actress.


See the post below for the start of our show case with the Zettiology ATC's.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for all the lovely
E-mails sent and kind comments left on the post below re the letter I received in the post, your support and feed back has been amazing.
T H A N K Y O U.
I WILL CONTINUE TO RUN THIS BLOG AS IT HAS BEEN FOR THE LAST 3 YEARS. :)
Have a wonderful weekend and I hope that you find time to craft.
Take Care
Chriss x

11 comments:

Rosie said...

Okay - theose Maureen Lipman's are a hoot! Thanks for putting them here - it made me laugh and spiced up your blog post - heehee!
Love the Bath-time ATC - inspirational indeed. I may have to make a couple of ATCs again now!! Keep it up girl - it works for me! ;o) xoxoxo

Karen said...

LMAO listening to Maureen going on about ologies!!!!! Great to hear that again my lovely!

I love that you interpreted your ATC as Bathtime....my fave time HUGS XXX

Dawn said...

Love your SCD ATC - great take on the theme and so different , love the stamps Chriss...
It was great having you as Guest Designer, you inspire in so many ways..

Hugs
Dawn

Zoechaos said...

Loved seeing all your work on the SCD site and your kind comments at my little place. Intrigued by your sites will have to spend some time learning more methinks.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ha ha! Love the ATCs how imaginative!

That clip is hilarious too and i can see why it reminds you of Zettiology - he he.

Have a great day!

Crafting Queen said...

Love the ATC your created for SCD, fab idea. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. Anesha :)

Artyjen said...

I am not a fan of the term "thinking outside the box" but that is what this is and it's fab-u-lous! thanks for the inspiration. :)
xoxo

sharon said...

Just been catching up and I have to say that your letter in the post does not reflect how I view your blog! I find your blog informative, friendly, and entertaining! I'm glad that you are going to continue to run your blog as it always has been!
Keep up the good work!
xx

Carol said...

Great idea for time!! Fun too!

Hope my Feb ATC's are with you - was checking in to see if March's theme was up yet!!
Hope you've had a great weekend

TC

Angelnorth said...

Love your time ATC Chriss, really made me smile!

Jaqi said...

Hehehe, I used to love her adverts , she was brill, bet they had so much fun making them!