Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Sunday 27 December 2009

KEY ATC SHOWCASE.


Hello and welcome to the showcase for our 'KEY 'ATC challenge that was set in November.
Lorri kindly offered to be our ATC designer for the challenge even tho her mum was very poorly.
Sadly Lorri's mum passed away from cancer , Lorri I know I can speak for all of us when I say we are so sorry to hear your sad news and that we send our love to you and your family.
Take care Lorri and remember all those happy times you shared.
The start of our Key ATC's come from jeanie





Thank you Jeanie. x


Hi Cheryl,






Thanks again for taking part x


Hello to Sheila J,



I would never have thought of The Florida Keys, thank you x


Hello to Carol,


There is still another 2 of yours to come Carol, thanks x

In My last post I said there was still the last of the Halloween swaps to come and for some reason I thought that there was more but after looking through the file I see we have shown all 20 sets of them,
A HUGE THANK YOU to you ALL well done, please give yourselves a pat on the back I think this is the most we have had take part in anyone challenge THANK YOU I was thrilled to receive sooo many.... and not forgetting Martina our October ATC designer.
Hope that you all had a lovely Christmas..... I also want to thank so many of you for taking part in the December challenge 'A WINTER'S DAY' considering just how busy you all are...there is still time to get yours in if you want to take on the challenge just let me know that they are on the way.
We will be back again soon with our Jan 2010 Challenge and I may even get another post in with more Key ATC's to show you before then.
love Chriss x

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Nice ATCs everyone! I wouldn't have thought of the Florida Keys either, Chriss, though I did think of the keys to music and the keys to my heart. The ideas just never got translated to cardstock, unfortunately.

I do enjoy seeing everyone's creations :)

Happy New Year all.

Lorri said...

Hi Chriss,
Thank you for your condolences and kindness.
I had so much going on the last 4 weeks as I spent 3 out of 4 weeks in the hospital with my Mum. I had nothing else on my mind.
I'm disappointed & am so sorry I didn't get my key cards done for your swap. I really enjoyed seeing everyone's work and when the dust settles would love to participate in a future swap soon.
Take care my friend.
xoxo