Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 14 October 2009

More used postage stamp ATC's

Sheila, I am sorry only showing 3 of your ATC's I do have another one in my pics somewhere however I have searched and better searched my computer and cannot find it.
Thank you for taking part.




Thanx Sharon for the above swaps...how we all see the theme differently. x

My last one on Stamps which I forgot to post on the earlier stamp post..lol does that make sense...lol.
If I remember rightly did you get this one sharon?...I loved her.
A very warm welcome to Jeanie Callaghan her 1st swap with us.
Jeannie lives in Kennesaw, America.






You can find Jeanie over HERE. You will see more of her ATC's when we show the Bad Hair Day swaps.
Welcome to our New Followers I will try to get to you asap.
Thank you to all who took part in this swap.
Have a great weekend and please check out our October challenge below.
We have already had some gorgeous Halloween ATC's in, Thank you.
Have a great weekend.
love Chriss x

1 comment:

Chriss Rollins said...

thanx to everyone who took part in the Postage stamp challenge for August.
chriss x