Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 15 October 2009

BAD HAIR DAY SWAPS

Here we go with Septembers Challenge ATC's... 'Bad Hair Day'... and from all the feed back you all enjoyed it...from the ATC's I can see that you did too.
Before I start the showcase take a look at these finger nails ...a few bad hair days here from the characters of Sesame Street.

I am sorry I cannot remember where I found them but if anyone should come across the blog please let me know and I can give credit to that blog.


To begin our BHD swaps we have Karen from Scrapz
Sadly Karen's dad passed away a little while ago and she has found it difficult to get back into her crafting, many of us understand how she is feeling and so I want to say a HUGE thank you to Karen for taking on the challenge with us this month and hope that she will be back with us blogging as soon as she is able as we do miss her and her fantastic creative blog.




Hi Jenny,
You know when I opened the envelope containing your BHD ATC's
I laffffed so much at that little bird and the words and love how you captured the look by recycling a magazine you all know how I love to recycle in art and crafting.





Thanks Jenny....Jenny doesn't have a blog so you cannot go visit her. x

Hi Jeanie,
Thanks once again for joining in with our swaps it is always lovely to receive ATC's from creative bloggers from around the world, I am sure I can speak for all of us who receive ATC's that have come from afar to add to their collection.


More Bad Hair Day ATC's to follow soon.
Today I am blogging a Picture of DGS 4 we share the same birthday Nathan is 6 today and I am, well, lets just say I will get my bus pass in 2 years....lol.... however I dont feel ready for it!

A huge Happy Birthday Nathan....love you x
Still time to Join in our October HALLOWEEN Challenge see Oct 3rd post for info and remember I have changed my address for the postal for those that have not taken part for the last 2 swaps....contact me if you need my new one.
Please see the post below for the remainder of the Postage stamp swaps.
Have a great weekend, I am off in a moment to visit my mum she's not very well.
But I hope to get my Halloween ATC's finished this weekend and if I am on a roll start Novembers Challenge of Keys....we have our 2nd ATC design guest for you in November look out for her to be in with a chance of getting a swap from Australia.
Take care, love Chriss x

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Oh, these ATCS and the fingernails are so funny! Lol! Well done, all who made them! You all made my day :)

Happy Birthday to your grandson Chriss. Doesn't time fly?

Have a lovely day!

Meine Handarbeiten said...

Hi Chrissy,

that is the hairstyle from Sesamstreet, what about the look of the Simson Family? LOL Nice Idea.
Very creative´s styls at all ATC´s, hope I get hit by a sudden inspiration for my Helloween ATC´s.

Cheers Alex

Chris said...

I totally LOVE those fingernails chrissy... what a hoot but oh boy the bad hair day atc's are totally FABULOUS!!
hugs
Chris xx