Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 10 September 2009

'JAN'S FOREVER BLOWING BUBBLES'

Hey, why not pop over and see Jan one of our ATC swapee's she hs given a little tute on how to do this background.
I myself have never tried it but I will be.You will find it on the post below this fab ATC on Jan's blog over at
http://jansartyatcjourney.blogspot.com/
If you want to be in with a chance of getting this Bad Hair Day ATC next month then why not join in with this months swap.
See post below for more details.
Have a great sunshiny day.
ove Chriss x

2 comments:

cheryl said...

brilliant atc hun have just linked my atc to your blog hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

H ha! I never thought about mermaids having bad hair days but I guess with all that salt water and sand and shells and stuff it happens :) This is a very cute ATC!