Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Tuesday 18 August 2009

Metal ATC's and a big hello

I am now back on line in my new house, showing you some of the metal swaps for June.
I have a lot of work to do in the house but will try to get on our blog more often than I have of late.
I will show some photo's of b4 and after soon.


Jessie aged 11 wanted to take part in our Metal challenge...thanks Jessie the earrings are great and I adore your backgrounds.
I know that you are on holiday in London at the moment and on Monday you helped James May a presenter of Top Gear build his lego house challenge......I know how much you love Top Gear.





thank you to Chris who has also just moved house and like me is still busy decorating it... when ya finished come over and help with mine...lol.




Hello Stacey,thank you for joining in with this challenge ...your very first time making ATC's...WOW....I know that you have since taken part in our other challenges... If you would like to have an ATC swap from Stacey why not join in the August challenge please see post below for more info.
Welcome to our new followers
More to come soon.
Chriss x

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

I'm so glad you are all moved i and making sense of your new environment. Me too!

I was fascinated with these ATCs - lovely work, ladies.

I hope to join in on another swap soon :)