Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 28 January 2009

Fashion challenge


Welcome to the start of Novembers challenge 'Fashion' ATC's.
Our first 2 are part of the collection sent in by Carol, does anyone match either of these 2 shapes?
I wish I was the lollypop shape with the pear shape boobs...lol...those long legs and being able to buy a bra of the peg so to speak...no embarressing moments being measured in the nudepretenting not to be bothered by it... no more popping out of the top... no straps digging in...ouch! does anyone else have the same problems?
My dream to be back to a 36B.
Thanks Carol.
Chriss x

5 comments:

Jaqi said...

Great atcs, great idea to put the shape explanations on.
Im not the lollipop shape, but i could eat one.....is that any good, hehehe Jaqi

Anonymous said...

`s Chris..hope your well and enjoying your weekend sweetie..love to you and yours!!:)~X~

Carol said...

I struggled with this challenge as all the stamps I wanted to use were too large, and then I got in a mojo myre...

I've enjoyed the last challenge once I got started!!

TC
:)

Chris said...

Fab atc's... OMG I am a pear but I wanna be a lollipop!! lol
hugs
Chris xx

Edleen said...

great ATCs Chriss!!!

i just started making some this year, although very simple ones :D

have a Fabulous February!