Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 4 August 2008

More Numbers Challenge


Today we have 4 great Number ATC's from another Denise this time in South Africa...hello Denise.
My Fave is the bottom one she reminds me of DD when she was young stood up in her cot just looking over the side.... I often wondered what was going through her mind well now I know... When I am Big I want to be....
Thanx Denise

The names for the ''Lets Face It'' challenge will be announced on Wednesday there will be 12 lucky winners for the Fab new rubber stamp designed by Crafty Individuals why not visit them over HERE and see the FANTASTIC selection they have in their online shop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love them all but like you am drawn to the bottom one... totally cute face...lol
hugs
Chris xx

Jaqi said...

I think these are great, all so different from each other too. I agree that little ones face is so sweet, bless. Well done Denise they are lovely, Jaqi x