Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 25 June 2008

the denim look

Now can you believe this.... you will see some resemblance to the post below.... however this one is mine for the gingham challenge.
The weekend I did mine I did stay over at Chris' for a crafting weekend but I promise you we were not like two schoolgirls copying homework... I arrived with some stash knowing what I was going to do and Chris already had her stash together knowing what she was going to do.. lol crafter's think alike.
I used a denim embossing powder around the outside and it really does look like denim.
Again the images are linked in the post below.
This little princess is so gorgeous I have used her again in the header over at The Paper Girls HERE where you can see even more of these fab images plus a whole lot more. Dont blame me if you spend your pocket money, 'cos you will.
Luv Chriss n Dottie xx

7 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

I've just been and spent some Chriss!
Love the ATC - you've done a great job, wish that one was mine!!
XXX

Chriss Rollins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chriss Rollins said...

ok try again...hit all the wrong keys b4.
sos linda kept that one for myself as she's gorgeous.
chriss x

Denise said...

Great ATC Chriss! It's lovely!
Hugs
Denise
oxoxo

Jaqi said...

How sweet is this? shes fab, its a lovely atc, Jaqi x

Anonymous said...

At least your baby isn't stuffing her face...think mine takes after me...lol
Great atc hun :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful ATC... oH I bet you have loads of fun!!:)c