Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 26 May 2008

Bank Holiday Monday Shares

Today I thought I would share these gorgeous ladies with you, actually it was Dotties idea really as she just gets so excited when a parcel arrives from our wonderful friend Denise in Dubai.
Denise has sent about 25 for me over the last 2 months ..I am sooooo lucky and proud to add them to my collection and so with Dotties help we will be sharing them with you from time to time.

They are just too lovely to keep them all to myself that would be just plain greedy... so please enjoy them. Christina Aguilera eat your Art out!! P.S. Sharing them as letting you see them.

Thanx Denise, love you to bits and miss you.
Luv Chriss x Dottie x

6 comments:

Jaqi said...

Wow these are nice!, Im all mickey moused out so its nice to look at something like this for a change. Thanks for sharing, Jaqi x

Linda Vincent said...

I love 'simple beauty'- the border looks really effective and the picture is beautiful. If its still free after my hol could I do a swap?
Linda xx

Chriss Rollins said...

oh sorry linda these are not swaps these are what i received as a pressie from Denise i am just showing them off....I can see why you would like to swap.
She may be able to do another i will ask.
Have just been in denises swap box and will email you what she has here see if you like any of them.
chriss x

Denise said...

These are beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!
Hugs
DeniseSA

Dawn Wheeler said...

Beautiful work ,love the image and colours

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful Chrissi:)