Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Monday 3 March 2008

Thank you Monday

Lets see, as there were so many who took on the February ATC 'POETRY' challenge that I set, I will just say one huge THANK YOU to all of you.
You know who you are so please take a bow as the standard of the ATC's received is once again... fantastic...look out for them they should be getting posted here to view towards the end of March but by now you will have received your swaps in the post, enjoy.
My thanx also to Tanda Stamps who 'custom made' a stamp for me, I sent in the art work via email at 2-30pm on the Tuesday and the stamp was delivered through my letterbox by 8am the next day...now, how good is that??? BIG thankyou.
Huge thankyou also to CHRIS ROWE who sat with me until 3.15am showing me 'HOW TO' with the making of this blog xx
Thanx Chriss x

No comments: