Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 20 March 2008

Sorry xx

Hello, I am sorry I have not been around for a couple of days, my internet is down :((.
I am posting this from my daughters however I am unable to post any pictures as i cant get into my files from her computer.
Annalies thanx for your addy your lovely stamps will be on the way to you soon, :))
As soon as my Internet is sorted I have some FABULOUS blog candy to give away and some stunning ATC's to share with you.
Hope you all get to eat as much chocolate as you want, it is allowed as it's Easter and you have my permission not to feel guilty.
Have a lovely weekend and i will be back again soon.
Luv Chriss x

No comments: