Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Wednesday 26 March 2008

Poetry swaps for Feb '08

Hi, this is the start of our Poetry swaps through our club members and I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as i did when they arrived, I just wanted to run away with all of them I can tell you. lol.
The one on the right is the work of the lovely and talented Nikky (see her shop link further down) thanx Nikki I love it and so did the four members who received one of yours. Although I wasnt lucky enough to get one in the swap Nikki made me one for myself :))) thanku.
The ATC on the left is mine and I had a little stamp made with the verse.. the lovely Bobby Vee .. (what do you mean who is he) I was singing that song for weeks just couldnt get it out of my head, felt a bit like Kylie M... I didnt say i looked like her ..I wish.
Dont forget the blog candy a bit further down the page.
Luv Chriss x

9 comments:

Denise said...

how beautiful! thanks for sharing !

Lesli said...

Looks like a great swap. Wonderful group of talent there.

vintage wil said...

very beautiful ! i love this !!!!

Anonymous said...

"Hi Chrissi" thanks for visiting me:) much appreciated...I would be delighted you add me to your blog roll...Is is ok to add you to mine please? Many Many thanks...
These ATC`s are beautiful..have a great Evening:)x

Anonymous said...

Oh these are GORGEOUS!! I love seeing all the swaps Chriss...it's lovely to see all the fab creations.
Hope you are being busy crafting :D I'm run off my feet trying to catch up with everything xxx

Linda Vincent said...

I love these and am lucky enough to have one of yours and a similar one of Nikkys.They are much treasured!
XX

Jaqi said...

Hi, These are wonderful, Ive so enjoyed looking at all of the wonderful examples of what you all can do. I can only imagine what fantastic collections you all have already. Well done everyone, you are all an inspiration. Thank you Jaqi

Evidence of an Artistic Life said...

Love these!
chris p

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL ATC's!

Have a great weekend!

xxxMarieke