Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Tuesday 4 March 2008

The man himself

Hey... am I happy or am I happy ...the man 'himself' left me a comment on my blog.. the very TIM HOLTZ, yes, believe it. .. honest. Huge THANKYOU Tim for taking the time, I know you are one busy man xx
http://www.timholtz.com/ take a look and be inspired.
Luv Chriss x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoooohoooo who's on cloud nine then...lol
Done my blog... just so you can't shout at me.... oooh better not give people the wrong impression... you wouldn't shout at me really wuddya wuddya !! ...ROFL
Blog is looking fab Chriss xx

Crissi Harvey said...

woohoo im so jealous Mr Holtz himself.

valerie said...

where's the comment chris I would love to see it

val aka valerie43

Anonymous said...

Ahem!!! why you no blogged yet today missus... see ya tomorrow :D