Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Thursday 20 March 2008

Friendship

I have a huge smile on my face as after posting just a little while ago I went into my post and lo and behold is a couple of ATC's sitting in draft form waiting to be used at a later date and I am soooo happy I am able to share this one with you today as its been toooo long since I did,
This stunning ATC arrived with me just a few says before my Dearest friend Denise moved out to Dubia and I was saving it to post and share with you all on 'International Friendship Day' well that day has arrived early in blog land, lol.
I have promised myself I will always have a back up of ATC's in 'draft form' incase of emergencies.
Thanx Denise for your fabulous card it has a very special place in my collection and thanx too for your phone call on Tuesday it was lovely to hear your voice.. miss you loads.
Luv Chriss x

9 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

That's gorgeous Chriss, something to treasure. Just like friendship!
Luv Linda

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!

xxxMarieke

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

Love your ATC's!! I cam over from Lesli's...I'm just getting going with this artform..so fun..and am hosting a swap at my blog..do you mind if I link them over here in case they want to join you club after the swap and for inspiration? Several of the people participating this is their first time working with these...thanks!

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful!!

Thanks so much for sharing; and thanks for visiting my blog! Glad you enjoyed the videos ... I'm a huge MM fan ... can you tell?!?

~Hugs, Deb

Anonymous said...

I so LOVE this ATC and such a lot of work has gone into it. Absolutely beautiful xx

Heather Robinson said...

You atcs are so delightful. So much detail and beautifully designed. I've had a marvelous time meandering through your blog. Thanks for your lovely comment on mine.

Max said...

Very pretty