Pages

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards.

Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist Trading Cards, Artist trading Cards. Artist Trading Cards, Artist TradingCards.



Saturday 23 February 2008

Queen of ATC challenges

Hello, I'm back
Oh, you wouldn't believe me if i told you the problems i had just setting up this blog it has taken several attempts hence the reason i have 3 pages on the go LOL.The 1st post on this blog was actually written and posted 5 days ago when it WAS cold and i just wasn't able to heat my house and my poor crafting fingers were tooo cold to work on my ATC's...''oh no'' i hear you all cry... ''that's terrible'' and you are right it was but i soon caught up as i had copious amounts of ATC challenges to complete, not a lot of people know this but I am the QUEEN of 'setting ATC challenges' and if you would like to take 1 on just email me and HEY PRESTO CONSIDER IT DONE !
Just ask my lovely crafty friend Chris at ...
http://craftsbychrissy.blogspot.com/ she just loves me setting her my challenges. don't you chris :))).

pop along again and see what i am up 2.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeeeahhhh way to go... glad you got your blog up and running!! Looking forward to seeing all the lovely ATC's and some more challenges :D